Thursday, January 6, 2011

otro otro otro

MEME!!!

si, vamos a retomar un viejo habito :P

1. What curse word do you use the most?
Coño!

2. Do you own an iPod?
Nope

3. Do you still remember the first person you kissed?
Yes, I think I’ll never forget that kiss
4. Would you rather take the picture or be in the picture?
Take the picture.
5. Has anyone ever called you lazy??
I do call myself lazy a lot!
6. Has anyone told you a secret this week?

Maybe, but I can’t recall (does that mean I’m SO good at keeping secrets that I forget what I’m told???)
7. What is the first thing you notice about the someone that you are attracted to?
I don’t know anymore... I mean I’ve been attracted to several kinds of men lately so I think what attracts me to certain men may have changed... I think that I will always be attracted to strong arms tall guys though.
8. What are you looking forward to?
Pay my credit card fully I guess...

9. Do you own any band t-shirts?
Not currently but I think I had before.
10. When was the last time you slept on the floor?
I don’t think I’ve ever slept on the floor
11. What did you do last night?
Can’t recall
12. Do you get along better with the same sex or the opposite sex?
Same
13. Who was the last person to make you mad?
A m*f*cker co-worker
14. Who would you want to be tied to for 24 hours?
Tied to? I’d prefer to be tied by :P (as for who, refer to this post)
15. T or F: All’s fair in love and war?
FALSE!
16. What’s something you’ve always wanted?
Travel abroad
17. Do you enjoy spending time with your mother?
Yes
18. Do you want a bright yellow ‘06 mustang?
no, I prefer red or silver or whatever other color
19. Where is/are your best friend(s)?
I don’t know...
20. Would you rather swim in the ocean or a lake?
Ocean!

No comments: